Product: WM must approve all products being sold. After approval has been given, Vendors may not alter their merchandise or bring in new merchandise without WM’s approval.
There is no guarantee of exclusivity for any Vendor. Political vendors are not allowed.
No outside vendors of alcoholic beverages are allowed.
The sale of obscene materials, stolen merchandise, sparklers, firearms, fireworks, poppers, canned string, political or religious items, illegal paraphernalia, medical marijuana, smoking devices, and other products deemed to be, in WM’s sole and absolute discretion, offensive or inconsistent with a family event, is forbidden.
Whimsy Vendor Dress Code: The Whimsy Market dress code policy is designed to help us all provide a consistent professional appearance to our customers and colleagues. Our appearance reflects on ourselves and the company. The goal is to be sure that we maintain a positive appearance and not to offend customers, clients, or colleagues.
Who does this policy apply to? The Whimsy Market dress code policy applies to all vendors, volunteers and staff.
Whimsy Market Dress Code Policy: * Employees are expected to dress in professional casual attire unless the day’s tasks require otherwise. * Employees must always present a clean, professional appearance. Everyone is expected to be well-groomed and wear clean clothing, free of holes, tears, or other signs of wear. * Clothing with offensive or inappropriate designs or stamps are not allowed. * Clothing should not be too revealing. * Shorts should be no shorter than tip of fingers. * Undergarments should not be visible. * Clothing and grooming styles dictated by religion or ethnicity are exempt.
Dress Code Violations: Event coordinators are expected to inform those when they are violating the dress code. Vendors in violation are expected to immediately correct the issue. This may include having to leave the market to change clothes. Repeated violations may result in termination of future market contracts between Whimsy Market and vendor.
No call/No shows - you will not be welcomed back and any future events you have been approved for/paid for will be cancelled as well. We are respectful of your time/business so please be respectful of ours.
· Payment: vendor fees are Non-refundable or transferable unless Whimsy Market cancels or reschedules the event.
· Approval/denial/waitlist status, as well as the payment method for vendor fee, will be sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Day of instructions and a vendor map will be emailed to you 2-3 days before the event.
· MLM & consultant type of businesses - there will only be allowed 1 vendor from each business/company.
· Applicants must be a part of Whimsy Small Business Owners on Facebook in order to participate in this market. This is where we share important vendor information leading up to the event.
· The advertisement/flyer for the event will be provided within the small business group and via email. Vendors are required to share it to their personal/business pages as well as our event link.
· Only 1 business per booth is allowed. If you have multiple usinesses you want to represent you must purchase multiple booth spaces.
· Vendor booths must be staffed during all posted event hours by at least one adult. No children under 18 may be left unattended.
· Vendors must provide their own equipment i.e.: Tent, table, chairs.
· TENTS MUST BE NO BIGGER THAN A 10X10 OR a 10X20 – if you come with a bigger one you will be asked to take it down.
· TENT WEIGHTS ARE REQUIRED, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO BREAK DOWN YOUR TENT BEFORE THE EVENT STARTS. Minimum of 10lbs per leg.
· There is no tying your tent down to a fence-line or anything that is not your property.
· Vendors are responsible for any damages caused by their tents or equipment.
· No encroaching is allowed into other vendor’s spaces. You will be told the exact space size given on your application.
· Setup & breakdown is the vendor’s responsibility. Please accommodate accordingly.
· Only silent generators are allowed. Non silent generators will be asked to be turned off.
· Trailer/van vendors, please note that designated times for arrival and departure will be given to you individually prior to the event. A safe route out will need to be made before you can pull your trailer/van off the property.
· Certain venues of ours have a rule of NO animals allowed on the premises with the exception of service animals. Please ask before bringing them.
· No amplification or music devices or music are allowed in your booth.
· For holiday events we encourage holiday decor but it's not necessary.
· Valuables should not be left unattended. WM does not assume responsibility for theft, damage or other loss of Vendor’s property or possessions.
· All cottage food products must be labeled in accordance with applicable law.
· You are to keep your booth and surrounding area clean and clear of debris and trash during the event. You are responsible for removing all trash and debris from your assigned booth and area after the close of the event.
· Vendor parking – all vendors must park in the designated vendor parking lot. There will be a sign directing you to it.
· Set Up: Vendors must be completely set up 30 minutes before opening and must stay through the duration of the market. Failure to do so will result in not being asked back for future events.
· All vendors will conduct themselves in a professional and friendly manor throughout the event, keeping Whimsy’s core values in mind.
Weather policy - Events will operate rain or shine; however, the event may be canceled due to inclement weather as determined by Whimsy Market's sole discretion. Notification of cancellation will be provided by Whimsy Market. The event may or may not be rescheduled for a later date.
Copyright © 2022 Whimsy Market All Rights Reserved